Checklist File Download
- Manuscript in a format of MS-Word 2013 or later.
- Sequence of title page, abstract & keywords, introduction, methods, results, conclusions, acknowledgments, and references.
- Title page with article title, author’s FULL NAME(s) and affiliation(s).
- Contact information of the corresponding author’s E-mail address, Office Phone number, ORCID, and heading title, with all authors’ ORCID.
- Abstract up to 300 words and keywords up to 6 words or phrases.
- All table and figure numbers are found in the text.
- All tables and figures are numbered in Arabic numeral in the order of its appearance in the text.
- Computer generated figures must be produced with high tones and resolution.
- All references listed in the reference section should follow the reference citing rule and the valid reference format specified in INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS in JSTA.